Validity of contract
- By making a purchase via Exact Personal Tailoring Service’s website (hereafter called website), the following agreement between the customer (you) with a minimum age of 18 years and the retailer (Exact Personal Tailoring) is legally binding until further notice. For other types of agreements, please contact us before completing your purchase. As soon as the order has been placed by you, Exact will send out a confirmation email to the email address stated in your customer profile. It is your responsibility to provide a functioning address and check the order confirmation thoroughly for possible errors. It is important that you contact us immediately in case you wish to change or correct any details in your order. Once a custom-made garment has been cut (i.e. production has started), no further changes can be applied. Information about the status of the order is accessible via the customer's account at any time. As soon as the order has been shipped, a confirmation email containing possible tracking links is sent to the customer. Upon the receipt of the goods through the customer, the contract is regarded as concluded.
- Prices displayed on this website include 20% VAT. The final amount of the order will be displayed in the shopping basket, and no extra charges will apply. The shipment of orders is always duty-free within the EU.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Delta, Cheque or Postal Order. As soon as the order value is paid, the processing of your order will be started. When paying via credit card or other direct payment methods, the order value will be withdrawn instantly.
- Please allow between 28 and 35 days for delivery to your door form receipt of order.
- Exact's custom-made products are always made to the measurements stated by you. We generally accept a slight variance from the original measurements. Please also note that we add a certain amount of fabric to our garments during production to adjust for the shrinkage that can occur during the first few washes of a garment. The amount added depends very much on the fabric itself and can therefore vary. Please note that in some cases visible chalk marks or marks from ironing can be left on garments which usually disappear without any extra treatment during the first wash. Garments made from different rolls of fabric may differ slightly in shade of colour due to normal variations in the dyeing process. Should any other problems occur, please contact us so we can find a solution together.
- If the measurements or design of the custom-made garment you ordered do not correspond with your order for reasons other than mentioned above, we will replace your incorrect item. Exact also takes responsibility for the cost of return shipments under the condition that you return the custom-made product in the same box as it was delivered in and send with the cheapest possible shipping method. Furthermore, it is the customer's responsibility to state the correct measurements in profiles.
- In case of force majeure the agreement can either be considered as judicially cancelled with neither customer nor Exact Personal Tailoring being entitled to any compensation or the delivery time(s) can be extended with the currency of the force majeure. Exact considers force majeure as: war, mobilization, terror acts, blockade stagnation of work, transport obstructions, measures of commercial policy, new or amended legislation, strikes, the non-delivery or non-due deliveries of the goods by suppliers to Exact, natural catastrophes and any circumstances, events and situations that are beyond our control.